Friday, October 1, 2010

JoJo's New Favorite Books.

This past week as we were killing time at our local library, waiting for storytime to start JoJo fell in love with a series of books. They will surely be the start of a great book collection for him. They are a series of the most fantastic and amazing pop-up books I have ever seen. After looking up the author, Robert Sabuda. I found that his book are primarily treasured by adults but my strong desire to instill a love of books into my son is enough for me to start collecting them.
One of the things I liked best was that his books are traditional stories like Alice and Wonderland, Peter Pan, and The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe but he brings them to life in a magical way.
Robert Sabuda's Website
The pictures do not do the books justice whatsoever.
I am so thankful that he likes books at such a early age and I hope to cultivate that interest into a foundation of learning and a way to bond with my son. I love to get lost in a good book and I hope to pass that on to him.
Whatever it is you like to do I hope that you share it with your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment